To connect Google Fit to the app, you’ll need to follow the below steps:
1. Open the app and select the Profile tab in the bottom corner
2. Select the "Settings" tab and select “Connect your device” at the top of the page
3. From here, select "Connect" next to Google Fit. This will a webpage in a separate browser where you will be asked to log into your Google Fit account.
4. After logging in to your Google Fit account, you will need to sign into your Google account, and select "Allow" at the bottom of the page.
5. You will be taken back to the app where you should now see that your Google Fit device has been connected.
6. Hit "Next" and you'll be taken back to your dashboard. And that's it!