Are you unsure whether you should be doing moderate or intense exercise?
Then please read the questions below.
- Has your medical practitioner ever told you that you have a heart condition, or have you ever suffered a stroke?
- Do you ever experience unexplained pains or discomfort in your chest at rest or during physical activity/exercise?
- Do you ever feel faint, dizzy or lose balance during physical activity/exercise?
- Have you had an asthma attack requiring immediate medical attention at any time over the last 12 months?
- If you have diabetes (type 1 or 2) have you had trouble controlling your blood sugar (glucose) in the last 3 months?
- Do you have any other conditions that may require special consideration for you to exercise?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, please seek guidance from a health professional.